With our experienced Los Angeles logo design team who take pride in creating high quality identity solutions for industries of all kinds, the King Creative Design Studio continues to create custom logo designs throughout the Los Angeles and Pasadena areas, and throughout the Nation. We will work tirelessly on your logo design to ensure that you have a wide variety to choose from so you will be completely satisfied with the end result. Please click here to see our logo design rates.
The Logo Design Process
When designing your logo, we will follow the steps outlined below to make sure we get the best possible product for you and your company.
- Logo Design Brief: We begin with a phone conversation to get an overview of your company. We discuss goals, competitors and preferences; then we may ask you to fill out our online questionnaire to cover some more detailed information.
- Industry Research: We conduct focused research on your industry and request 3-5 example logos that you like and/or dislike to use as a reference point.
- Additional Reference: We do additional research into color and font trends that may be related to your design brief and your specific industry.
- Conceptualizing: Based on our research, we begin with rough comps and/or sketches of our concepts.
- Reflection: We give it some time to marinate. It’s important to reflect on the first drafts for a little while. Sometimes it takes time for ideas to be fully realized.
- Refining Comps: We revisit the comps for another pass before we submit them to you.
- Presentation: We present our ‘select’ 8 logos to you for review.
- Revisions: When you select your favorite logo (or combonation of two), we move forward with it, revising and refining it until you are completely satisfied.
- Apply New Logo to Identity Pieces: Now that you have a logo, if you require a website, business cards, letterhead or other collateral, we will start the design process.
Turnaround Time for Logo Designs
Please click here to see some Logo Design Case Studies.
Testimonial – Julie Zeitlin
I've had Michele design several logos for me over the years, and I would never want to work with anyone else. Her sense of feel, color and design are simply the best. She listens extremely well and returns several amazing options - your only problem is deciding what NOT to use. She just "gets it." Also, she is so easy and fun to work with. Thank you Michele!!
Song Connection Nashville, TN
Testimonial – Intesa
I am very, very pleased with my logo & website design, and am so glad that I picked King Creative Design / Michele to help me develop my brand from scratch. So creative they were, in taking my little nuggets of wants and turning them into something I could be proud to call my own... read more
Intesa Mediation Group
Los Angeles, CA